KYOCERA Introduces New 6.2” AWVII LCD for Industrial Applications
Features Advanced Wide Viewing Technology for optimal optical performance
22. marts 2017
Kyoto / Neuss – The Japanese technology group Kyocera, a leading manufacturer in the field of electronic devices, today introduced a new 6.2” LCD with Advance Wide View Technology that is designed for industrial devices. The new LCD with a 16:6 format and extraordinary width allows the display of longer parameter curves while maintaining a slim design and flat form. Furthermore, it is perfectly designed to fit in a 19” rack system, which is commonly used for audio and server equipment.
Powered with Kyocera’s Advanced Wide View II Technology, the new LCD can be mounted either horizontally or vertically and still provide a wide viewing angle and high contrast ratio. The new 6.2” TFT-LCD (part number: TCG062HVLQAVNN-GN20) features 640 x 240 resolution, with outline dimensions of 173mm x 70mm x 6.7mm, and an active display area of 147.84mm x 55.44mm. It provides brightness of 500cd/m2 with a contrast ratio of 500:1 and a viewing angle of 160 degrees vertically and horizontally. It also features a LVDS interface, an operating temperature range of -20 to +70⁰C and a storage temperature range of -30 to +80⁰C.
The built-in LED driver circuit incorporates a pulse-width modulation (PWM) dimming control for a broad LED backlight dimming range of 0.1% to 100%. The integrated LED driver circuit helps simplify the design process due to lower external component requirements. Kyocera’s built-in LED driver ensures a more cost-effective solution.
“This extraordinary format fits perfectly in modern industrial designs and even in rack mounted devices,” said Eberhard Schill, Manager Marketing & Distribution at Kyocera Display Europe GmbH. “High quality and robustness ensure resilience of the LCD for everyday use in rough industrial environments.”
Kyocera brings almost 40 years of experience in LCD technology innovation, helping to make the company a preferred supplier of displays for industrial applications as well as automotive and medical equipment.
The Kyocera Group is actively engaged in the development of environmentally friendly products and continually strives to reduce the use of environmentally degrading materials and processes in its manufacturing. The company complies with the EU's RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive.
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- KYOCERA Wins 4th Consecutive Good Design Award for Multifunctional Products: Two new A3 MFPs recognized for exceptional design, usability and ease of maintenance
- Engageret Account Manager Direkte Salg
- KYOCERA receives "Highly Recommended" rating from BLI for thirteen products
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- René Rolandsen er ny Salgsdirektør hos Kyocera Document Solutions Danmark
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe Achieves ISO27001 Certification
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- Ny KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Tromle til Dokumenthåndterings Udstyr Forbedrer Holdbarheden, Reducerer Intern Friktion med 30 Procent
- KYOCERA Introduces New 6.2” AWVII LCD for Industrial Applications
- KYOCERA introduces new Silicon Nitride Igniter for residential Gas Furnace
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. vinder fire iF Design Awards
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS NAME A "MAJOR PLAYER" IN IDC MARKETSCAPE: WORLDWIDE DOCUMENT WORKFLOW SERVICES 2016